Motorcycle Attorneys of Southern California
California Motorcycle Dealership Attorneys and Lawyers in Newport Beach, Aliso Viejo and Orange, California - Orange County, California, with law offices to serve all Southern California Cities, including: Irvine, Santa Ana, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Orange, Westminister, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Fullerton, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Orange, Long Beach, Riverside, Corona, Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Encino, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Northern California, and all of California.
Rydstrom Law Passion to Perform
Over 23 Years of Passionate Legal Representation
Orange County, Los Angeles County Business Attorneys
Free Initial Consultation:
1-877-946-4968 or Email
California Attorney at Law
CA Motorcycle / ATV Dealership Attorney
Richard Ivar Rydstrom, Esq.
RydstromLaw is committed to helping individuals and businesses throughout Southern California with motorcycle dealerships, ATV dealerships, distributorships, or licensed business transactions, lawsuits and disputes, related to owning, operating, licensing, branding, protecting, supplying, buying and selling the California Motorcycle Dealership, license, or distributorship. Attorney Richard Rydstrom grew up running his family business franchises and has a hands-on understanding of the needs of franchise owners. We have been representing our clients in the Los Angeles and Orange County area for more than 23 years.
Assisting clients in Newport Beach, Aliso Viejo, Orange, and all of California, our motorcycle or ATV dealership or distribution attorneys can successfully serve clients in Orange County and Los Angeles County with all transactions, lawsuits or disputes, including settlement by Court ADR, Voluntary or Court Ordered Mediation or Arbitration. Attorney Richard Rydstrom is a settlement officer (VSO) for all Los Angeles County Superior Courts, and has received an award from Los Angeles Judges for his successful participation in ADR mediation and settlement work for the courts.
Orange County and Los Angeles County Attorneys and Lawyers Who Serve the California Motorcycle Dealership, ATV Dealership, or Retailer, Consignor, Distributorship Business Community
About CA Motorcycle Attorney Richard Ivar Rydstrom:
Attorney Richard Rydstrom has more than 23 years of experience as a licensed California Attorney in good standing. Richard Rydstrom is rated Superb, 10 out of 10 by Avvo – the world’s largest rating directory of lawyers. Attorney Rydstrom was published in a Statement to the 110th Congress, House Ways & Means Committee, Chairman Charles Rangel. Attorney Rydstrom is a CLE author and instructor for legal business and ethics matters for Attorneys, Judges, and Accountants for the National Business Institute (NBI). Richard Rydstrom and his associate team can serve all the needs of your California Motorcycle Dealership, ATV Dealership, or distributorship matters, and keep you successfully serving your customers without the worry of pressing legal matters. We can assist owners, partners, investors, finance, service or general managers of your Motorcycle Dealerships and or ATV Dealerships. We can help business brokers of your Motorcycle Dealerships or ATV Dealerships involved in the purchase, sale, closure, or dissolution of motorcycle dealerships and ATV Dealerships. We can help you with lawsuits or disputes with your motorcycle and ATV dealerships. If you need an attorney that will fight for your needs in Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, or Riverside County, call RydstromLaw.
Legal Services: Let RydstromLaw help solve your California Motorcycle Dealership and ATV Dealership, matters, including:
- Motorcycle Dealerships and ATV Dealerships resolution negotiations, litigation or defense
- Agreements or Contracts to Buy, Sell or Merge an California Motorcycle Dealership, ATV Dealership, distributorship, license or other brand licenses or businesses.
- Stock, Asset, Inventory or Bulk Sale or Transfers
- California Motorcycle Dealership Business Broker Agreements, Lawsuits or Disputes
- Real Estate Purchase, or Lease Agreements, Listings, Lawsuits or Disputes
- Business agreement lawsuits or disputes
- Business torts, interference, fraud, unfair practice lawsuits or disputes
- California Motorcycle Dealership Agreements, lawsuits or disputes
- Partner, Investor or LLC Agreements, lawsuits or disputes
- Licensing Agreements and Trade Secret, Non-Compete or Non-Disclosure Agreements
- California Motorcycle Dealership Investor Agreements and Trade Secret, Non-Compete or Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Renegotiations of Unprofitable Contracts or Changes in Circumstances or CAM
- California Motorcycle Dealership Lease Agreements and renegotiations, lawsuits and disputes
- California Motorcycle Dealership Employment agreements; Employment lawsuits and disputes,
- General Manager, Finance Manager and key employee contracts
- Pension Plan structuring for small business dealerships
- California Motorcycle Dealership Buy/sell agreements for key owners, partners or investors
- Estate and Asset Protections for key owners, partners or investors
- Litigation and Litigation Defense
- ATV Dealership and motorcycle dealerships closures
- ATV Dealership and motorcycle dealerships lawsuits or disputes
- ATV Dealership and motorcycle dealerships lawsuit defense and settlement for injuries, slip and falls, insurance, breach of contract, unfair practices, fraud/misrepresentation, partner lawsuits or disputes, sale lawsuits or disputes
- ATV Dealership and motorcycle dealerships, Supplier or Vendor agreements, Lawsuits or disputes
- ATV Dealership and Motorcycle Dealerships, Entity and Business formation or termination, Asset Protection (LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts)
Richard Rydstrom has experience as an owner and or operator of a franchise, gas station and restaurant, and understands the key concerns of owners and operators, and can guide you to a successful legal structure for your Motorcycle Dealerships or ATV Dealership so you are positioned to succeed. I can help you negotiate or renegotiate your Motorcycle Dealerships or ATV Dealership or license agreements, protect your own brand, secure or terminate locations, draft or negotiate your agreements for you, assist you in your purchase, sale or merger of an existing or new business license, brand, dealership, location, franchise, or bulk sale or transfer.
Available for Serving Various Brand Motorcycle and ATV Dealership Owners: Honda, Polaris, Victory, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Harley-Davidson, BMW, Buell, Triumph, Moto Guzzi, Ducati, Gold Wing, Roadsmith, Scooter, Powersport, Motorsport, Watercraft, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Snowmobile, GoCarts, MiniBikes, Jetboat, Superbike, G0-Ped, Quad, Trike, Chopper.
Available for Serving Various Brand Dealership Owners: Honda, BMW, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bently, Bugatti, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, GMC, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuza, Jaguar, Kia Motors, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Telsa.
If you would like a free consultation with RydstromLaw call 1-877-946-4968 or Email ;
Contact Richard Rydstrom, Esq.:
- Free Initial Consultation:
1-877-946-4968 or Email
California Attorney at Law
CA Motorcycle ATV Dealership Attorney
Richard Ivar Rydstrom, Esq.
4695 MacArthur Court
Newport Beach, Ca 92660
- All Rights Reserved © 2013
About CA Attorney Richard Ivar Rydstrom:
Mr. Rydstrom has been quoted or published by:
110th Congress of the United States,The Los Angeles Times, USA Today Magazine, AIR Commercial Real Estate Association, Constructor Magazine for the American General Contractors Association, MortgageOrb, Mortgage Daily News, The American Legal& Financial Network, Orange County Register, Tax.org, National Business Institute, CMISfocus Magazine, Pepperdine University (Law, Business Journal), Society of California Accountants, Landlords and Real Estate Owners associations nationwide, and others. Richard is published or quoted by the national mortgage press and media continuously.
Free Initial Consultation: Call (949) 678-2218